Quest 2nd job Level 35 Trial of Duty
Level 35 Trial of DutyClassDark Avenger, Paladin, Shillien Knight, Temple KnightRaceHuman, Elf, Dark ElfLocationGiran TownNPC that starts itHannavaltRepeatableNonRewardMark of DutyPART 1
1. The quest begins in Giran Castle Town. Talk to Grandmaster Hannavalt, who you will find in the Warrior's Guild (From the two entrances to the North of Giran, take the one to the east, follow the corridor and, just before entering the church square, the building on the left).
2. Hannavalt will send you to the southern Wasteland to meet Sir Aaron Tanford. If you go on the way from Floran to Wasteland, through the Southeast area outside the Wasteland near the South entrance, on the right, you will see a small cabin, where you will find Sir Aaron Tanford (/ loc: -7k, 202k). He talks to him and he will give you a sword.
3. Now kill Skeletons of any type in the Wasteland until Sir Harod's spirit appears (the number of skeletons to kill is variable, between 1 and 300 ^^).
4. Once Sir Harod's spirit (Sir Harod's Dead Spirit) appears, kill him to get the Knight's Tears (the last hit you MUST give him with the sword that Sir Aaron gave you, otherwise you must kill Skeletons again until he returns To appear). Take it to Sir Aaron Tanford.
1. Once you return it to him, he will ask you to go to Dion Castle Town to speak with Sir Kiel Nighthawk. You can find him in the Dark Elf Guild (near the South gate).
2. Sir Kiel Nighthawk will send you to Execution Ground to kill Strains and Ghouls, which will give you the quest item Torn Report Piece. When you have 10 Torn Report Pieces, you will get a complete Report. Take it to Sir Kiel Nighthawk.
3. Once you give it to him, he will give you the Mirror of Orfic quest item in exchange and ask you to kill Hangam Trees at Execution Ground. When you've been killing them for a long time, Spirit of Sir Talianus will appear. Talk to him to get the Tears of Confession quest item. Take it to Sir Kiel Nighthawk.
1. Now Sir Kiel Nighthawk will send you to Hunter's Village to speak with Isael Silvershadow. You will find her entering through the west door, on the left, in front of the Weapon Shop. NOTE: if you have difficulty talking to Isael and she won't let you continue with the quest, make sure you are at least level 36.
2. Isael will send you to kill Leto Lizardman to get the quest item Militas Article (in fact, you have to get 20). To find the Leto Lizardman, follow the path to the West exit of Hunter's Village, past the cavern and in the area where the three paths intersect you will find several. Once you have the 20 Militas Article, take them to Isael.
1. Isael now sends you to Giran Town to meet the Priest Dustin. Look for it in the church to the right of the Gatekeeper, near the east entrance.
2. When you talk to him, he will send you to kill Breka Orc Overlords to get the quest items Artvalt's Skull / Rip / Shun bone. The Breka Orc Overlord is north of Giran, just south of Dragon Valley.
3. When you get the Artvalt's Skull / Rip / Shun bone give them to Priest Dustin, who in return will send you to Talking Island to talk to Sir Colin Windawood. Look for it in the Obelisk of Victory.
4. When you talk to him, he will send you back to the starting point, to Giran, to talk to Dustin. Once you talk to him, talk to Grandmaster Hannavalt again. When you do, it will give you the Mark of Duty quest item, thus completing the quest (Congratulations!).