Quest 2nd job Level 35 Trial of the Seeker
Level 35 Trial of the SeekerClassAbyss Walker, Hawkeye, Phantom Ranger, Plains Walker, Silver Ranger, Treasure HunterRaceHuman, Elf, Dark ElfLocationGiran TownNPC that starts itDufnerRepeatableNoRewardMark of SeekerPART 1
1. Go talk to Master Dufner. You will find him in the Human Fighter's Guild in Giran Town, near the East entrance. It will give you the quest item Dufner's Item.
2. Now go to Dion to talk to Master Terry in the Human Fighter's Guild. Giving him the Dufner letter will give you the Terry's Written Orders quest item.
3. Now go to Execution Ground to kill Near Crawler. You have to kill Near Crawler Frag to get the Mysterious Magic Crystal, since the Near Crawler just won't give it to you. You will find them to the North of the South entrance of Execution Ground (once you cross the Bridge, there are two places with two stairs to climb. If you go up the one closest to you you will find an area with Near Crawlers and Near Crawler Frags).
After you get it, take it to Master Terry. From now on, you will have to return to Dion several times, so make sure you have enough Scrolls of Escape to make the quest more bearable.
1. When you talk to Master Terry, you will have to kill a series of monsters to get more Crystals. The list of monsters is:
1) Turek Orc Warlorss at Orc Barracks
Quest Item: Turek Orc's Magic Crystal
2) Ant Captain in Wasteland
Quest Item: Worker Ant's Magic Crystal
3) Ol Mahum Capitan, in the northeast near the Partisan's Hideway.
Quest Item: Ol Mahum's Magic Crystal
4) Turek Bugbear Warrior between North Giran Town and South Dragon Valley
Quest Item: Turek Bugbear's Magic Crystal
Once you have all four crystals, talk to Master Terry in Dion again.
1. Terry will now give you Terry's Chest, which you have to take to Shopkeeper Victor in Hunter’s Village.
2. When talking to Victor, he will ask you for Terry's real name. Don't tell the truth. If you fail this part, you will have to go back to Dion. Once you tell him to do him the favor he asks for, he will give you the Victor's Written Request quest item.
He now kills Medusa, which you will find to the Northeast of Giran Town. They are a little further east from where the Turek Bugbear Warriors appear. Kill them until you get the Medusa's Scale Cheese Item.
3. When you are 10, talk to Shopkeeper Victor again.
1. Now Victor will send you to Ivory Tower, for Magister Marina to analyze his Magic Crystals. He will give you the Analysis Written Request quest object.
2. Once in Ivory Tower, Marina is beyond the Gatekeeper of the Human Wizard Guiad on the second floor. He talks to her and she will give her the quest item Marina's Setter.
Now go to Dwarven Village to speak with Blacksmith Brunon, who will give you the Experiment Tool quest item.
3. Now go back to Ivory Tower to talk to Marina.
1. Once you bring the Experiment Tool to Marina, she will finish the analysis of the crystals, give you the quest item Analysis Results (1) and send you back to Dion, to talk to Master Terry.
2. When you talk to Terry she will give you a list of monsters that you must kill to get Abyss's Magic Crystals. The list of monsters is as follows:
1) Marsh Staccato Drone in the vicinity of Cruma Tower
Abyss's Magic Crystal quest item.
2) Ant Warrior Captain in Wasteland
Abyss's Magic Crystal quest item.
3) Breka Orc Overlord north of Giran, reaching Dragon Valley
Quest Item Abyss's Magic Crystal
4) Leto Lizardman Warrior near Iris Lake, West of Hunter’s Village and South of Oren
Quest Item Abyss's Magic Crystal dropped by LetoLizardmanFighter
Once you have all 4 Abyss's Magic Crystals, return to Dion to speak to Master Terry. He will give you the quest item Terry's Report (1) to take to Giran to Master Dufner.
3. Once you give it to him, Dufner will give you the final item of the quest, the Seeker's Voucher.